Search for atmospheres
Outside of Uther's Hall
A Feast In Camelot
Most of the realm's well-to-do figures have been invited for a celebration, and sit inside chattering and feasting to their heart's delight. Wanting some fresh air, you sit in the garden outside, listening to the fountain and the crickets join in the minstrels' song. Distantly, beneath the cries of the odd animal in the forest outside of Camelot's walls, you hear thunder brewing in a storm that may break before morning.
Comments for "A Feast In Camelot"
License details for "A Feast In Camelot"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Owls multiple by BenBoncan from www.freesound.org +)
- Medieval Waltz by Derek & Brandon Fiechter from https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjMZjGhrFq_4llVS_x2XJ_w *)
- wolf howl by Gorgoroth6669 from http://freesound.org +)
- Party Chattering by GuardianSoldier +)
- Trickling Fountain by https://www.freesound.org/people/Tritus/ +)
- night crickets by rayjensen +)
- Pre thunderstorm by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license