Search for atmospheres
An Eerie 6 O'clock
6 o'clock in a hero's journey is the character's darkest hour. The Hero may directly taste death, or witness the death of an Ally or Mentor or, even worse, directly cause that death. After this stage, the hero will rise up, and become an even stronger individual.
This atmosphere is a cold winter night, where the character may be reflecting on what happened, or what went wrong. It perfectly eerie, and reflects the isolation that the hero may be facing.
I made this for my own world-building ^_^
Comments for "6 o'clock"
License details for "6 o'clock"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Crazy in love- Beyonce by *)
- Room with whispering by 150118NicoleKalamer from http;//freesound.org +)
- Pouring Cider by ahjteam from http://freesound.org +)
- light snow by bethesda softworks +)
- Breaking Ice by dheming from http://freesound.org/people/dheming/sounds/268023/ +)
- Slow Ice Cracking by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)
- heavy-rain by tigersound from http://freesound.org +)
- Blizzards by Vectormedia +)
*) Soundsnap.com license